I’m a celebrity

I’m a celebrity

I was watching I’m A Celebrity Get Me out Of Here, and like always there was a bit of arguing going on amongst the happy campers.
They were all sat around the fire preparing some lunch when suddenly someone accidentally knocked the pot of food onto the fire which caused the flames to flare up out of control.
I know it’s only a TV show and they do seem to put them in danger on purpose for entertainment, but obviously it’s set in a forest and they should be looking out for the contestant’s welfare as well.
They used a WET CLOTH to put the fire out but really they should be have been better prepared by having a Fire Blanket or better still a Powder Extinguisher to put out the flames!
I think the producers of these reality programs should take fire safety a lot more seriously as something a lot more serious could have so easily happened! Like The Camp Site’s on Fire Get Me Out of Here
Remember FIRE KILLS, people don’t see how important it is to keep simple, basic and relatively inexpensive fire protection equipment close to hand to use in unforeseen emergencies such as this.

Copey

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *