The 2 Drawer Phoenix World Class Vertical Fire File offers unrivalled protection for paper documents and is engineered to withstand temperatures in excess of 1050 deg C for 90 minutes.
- 90 minutes protection for paper documents against the threat of fire
- Tested to MTC - DIP120 - 60DM fire test standard, to protect digital media, USBs and memory sticks against fire for 60 minutes
- When used with the additional Fireproof Data Insert will protect computer tapes and digital media for 90 minutes
- Water resistant seals help to prevent water damage to contents
- Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres
- Fitted with a key lock, electronic lock or fingerprint lock (choose from options above) that operate independently on each drawer
- Electronic lock features LED display with internal alarm, hidden code, scrambled code and dual control
- Ability to accomodate A4, A5 and Foolscap files on width adjustable rails (supplied with compression plates for improved capacity)
- Internal dimensions of drawer refer to actual usable space (see Specification Tab)
- All of our Phoenix fireproof filing cabinets benefit from a fantastic free lifetime after the fire replacement warranty; please give us a call for further details of this offer
FREE Delivery within Mainland UK. Allow up to 3 working days for Door to Door delivery. Please allow 5 days for all other delivery options.
Standard delivery is a door to door service and it is the responsibility of the customer to move the product inside the premises once delivered. This product weighs 145kg.
Please note the key lock variant of this item is unavailable until late January.
Click to view our full range of Fireproof Filing Cabinets.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.