The Strike FX 1kg FM200 Automatic Fire Extinguisher requires no electrical power to operate and protect against fire. The tube ruptures at a hotspot when 165C is reached; discharging FM200 liquefied gas onto the source of the fire.
This Automatic Extinguisher can be used for the following applications: trucks, small boats, large boats, computer rooms, motor sport and engine/plant rooms.
- Uses specialised pressured polymer detection tube that is secured in place in hotspots that need protecting
- When a fire starts and touches the tubing or the heat is extremely high, the tube wall softens, bursts and extinguishes the fire at the source
- Uses FM200 clean agent that leaves no residue and doesn't displace oxygen
- Simple installation and inexpensive to fit
- Offers protection around the clock for complete peace of mind
- Pressure switches can be fitted to automatically shut down machinery and systems as well as sounding alarms
- Generally, this will protect 1 cubic metre but in tight and well sealed enclosures this may be extended by 50%
Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
View our full range of Automatic Fire Extinguishers.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.