5% OFF EX VAT PRICES ON ALL FIRE EXTINGUISHERS - DISCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY APPLIED AT CHECKOUT (offer valid until 30th June 2019)
The Strike FX 1kg FM200 Automatic Fire Extinguisher requires no electrical power to operate and protect against fire. The tube ruptures at a hotspot when 165C is reached; discharging FM200 liquefied gas onto the source of the fire.
This Automatic Extinguisher can be used for the following applications: trucks, small boats, large boats, computer rooms, motor sport and engine/plant rooms.
- Uses specialised pressured polymer detection tube that is secured in place in hotspots that need protecting
- When a fire starts and touches the tubing or the heat is extremely high, the tube wall softens, bursts and extinguishes the fire at the source
- Uses FM200 clean agent that leaves no residue and doesn't displace oxygen
- Simple installation and inexpensive to fit
- Offers protection around the clock for complete peace of mind
- Pressure switches can be fitted to automatically shut down machinery and systems as well as sounding alarms
- Generally, this will protect 1 cubic metre but in tight and well sealed enclosures this may be extended by 50%
Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
View our full range of Automatic Fire Extinguishers.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.