Strike FX 2kg FM200 Automatic Fire Extinguishers recognise excessive heat and when a dangerous heat is recognised, they erupt onto the source of the suspected fire. When 165C is reached, the FM200 liquefied gas is dispersed onto the pre-determined location the extinguisher is fitted in.
This Automatic Extinguisher can be used for the following applications: trucks, small boats, large boats, computer rooms, motor sport and engine/plant rooms.
- Uses a specialised pressured polymer detection tube that is secured in place, mainly in hotspots that would need protection in the event of a fire
- FM200 clean agent liquefied gas leaves no residue and doesn't displace oxygen
- Simple and not costly to install
- Pressure switches can be fitted to sound alarms and shut down machinery and systems
- Protection and peace of mind all of the time
- Tube wall softens and bursts when fire touches the tubing or heat rises to an extreme temperature
- Generally will cover 2 cubic metres but in a well sealed enclosure that could increase by up to 50%
Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
View our full range of Automatic Fire Extinguishers.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.