The Heartstart HS1 Semi Automatic Defibrillator allows everyone to be able to save a life. This defibrillator is easy to operate: it provides calming audio to instruct the first aider through the steps of defibrillation and CPR. The Heartstart carries out comprehensive; automatic self-tests on all of its vital functions on a daily basis to ensure it’s always ready for emergencies.
- Voice instructions coach the user through the process of first aid CPR and defibrillation
- Performs in-depth self-tests to ensure it is prepared for emergencies at all times
- Semi Automatic means it will detect when the shock of electrical energy is needed and prompt the user to administer the charge when necessary
- Can be used in different locations and environments including offices, industrial sites, airports and aeroplanes, surgeries, dental practices, fitness centres and more
- Delivers a potential life-saving, therapeutic pulse of electrical energy to the heart
- Uses SMART pads that are pre-connected to the main unit
- Defibrillator comes with a lithium battery with a minimum of five years shelf life, one SMART pad cartridge, a quick guide to setting it all up and an owner’s manual
- Save £10 on a bracket when bought with this Defibrillator!
FREE Delivery of this item to Mainland UK. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery.
Click here to see our full range of Defibrillators.
For more information, read our Defibrillator advice page. You can find out how defibrillators work and how to use one by reading our Defibrillator Facts page.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.