The Heartstart FRX Semi Automatic Defibrillator provides the opportunity of delivering a life-saving charge of electrical energy to a person’s heart when they are under the threat of an arrhythmia. This defibrillator is semi automatic, meaning it will detect irregular heart patterns and rhythms and prompt the user to administer the charge when needed.
- Designed to be used in extreme environments such as rain, on aircraft, in industrial areas and more
- Can withstand a drop from a metre high onto a concrete floor
- Automatically runs self-checks on its vital functions to ensure everything is working when needed
- Uses simple 1-2-3 operation that is supported by audio prompts and descriptive icons on the display to guide the rescuer through important steps
- Guides the rescuer through CPR, as if somebody was coaching them in person
- Pre-connected SMART pads II come in one size, works on both children and adults, making it easy to use and saving time
- 8 year warranty and minimum battery life of 5 years
- Lithium battery, one pair of SMART pads II and a user guide are all included with the defibrillator
- Save £10 on a bracket when bought with this Defibrillator!
FREE Delivery of this item to Mainland UK. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery.
Click here to see our full range of Defibrillators.
For more information, read our Defibrillator advice page. You can find out how defibrillators work and how to use one by reading our Defibrillator Facts page.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.