The ZOLL AED Plus Semi Automatic Defibrillator can be used by somebody with minimal training as well as medically trained professionals. This defibrillator offers real time feedback on the depth and rate of chest compressions and is clinically proven to increase survival rates from cardiac arrest. Provides audio prompts and visual illustrations that are easy to understand and could help in the saving of a person’s life!
- Can be used by almost anybody!
- Provides feedback at real time on the rate and depth of chest compressions using ZOLL’s Real CPR Help technology
- Supports the chain of survival from the UK Resuscitation Council, using both audio and visual techniques to help and instruct the user
- Unless used, there is nothing to buy or replace within this defibrillator for roughly five years
- Has an one piece electrode that is easy to place which provides extra time to perform the rescue
- Specially designed lid can be placed under the shoulders of the patient to ensure the airway remains open
- Automatically tests itself every day to ensure it’s ready to help at all times
- Has clever paediatric capabilities that automatically analyse a child’s heart rhythm when the appropriate electrodes are connected
- Runs on 10 lithium batteries with back-up circuits in case of failure
- 7 year warranty for peace of mind
- Soft carry case, 10 batteries, electrodes with first responder kit, instructional DVD and operation guide are all included with the defibrillator
- Save £10 on a bracket when bought with this Defibrillator!
FREE Delivery of this item to Mainland UK. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery.
Click here to see our full range of Defibrillators.
For more information, read our Defibrillator advice page. You can find out how defibrillators work and how to use one by reading our Defibrillator Facts page.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.