The ZOLL AED Plus Fully Automatic Defibrillator is suitable for use by somebody with hardly any training through to a medically trained professional. It offers real time feedback on a person’s chest compressions and has been proven to increase the survival rate of people suffering from cardiac arrests.
- Almost anybody is capable of using this defibrillator
- Detects irregular patterns and rhythms of the heart and automatically administers a charge of electrical energy when needed
- Supports the chain of survival from the UK Resuscitation Council, providing audio prompts and visual descriptions to instruct the rescuer
- Gives real time feedback on the rate and depth of a person’s chest compressions using its own intelligent technology
- In the hopeful event of the defibrillator not needing to be used, it could last without replacement batteries for five years
- Uses easy-to-place one piece electrode that allows for extra time to rescue the person in need
- Has a lid specially designed to be placed underneath the shoulders of the patient, making sure the airway is open and stays that way
- Runs automated self-tests each day to make sure it is ready in the event of an emergency
- Paediatric capabilities allows the defibrillator to automatically analyse a child’s heart pattern and rhythm when the electrodes are in place
- Powered by 10 lithium batteries (supplied) and uses back-up circuitry in case of failure
- Along with the defibrillator you receive a soft carry case, electrodes with a first responder kit, an instruction DVD and operator’s guide
- Seven year guarantee
- Save £10 on a bracket when bought with this Defibrillator!
FREE Delivery of this item to Mainland UK. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery.
Click here to see our full range of Defibrillators.
For more information, read our Defibrillator advice page. You can find out how defibrillators work and how to use one by reading our Defibrillator Facts page.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.