The Lifepak CR+ AED Fully Automatic Defibrillator administers a charge of electrical energy to a person’s heart when it detects they are experiencing irregular, and sometimes fatal, heart rhythms. Fully automatic defibrillators are designed to be used by people with little or no experience.
- Suitable for workplaces, offices, schools, retail and any other public environment
- Easy to use, even somebody with minimal training can potentially save a life
- Delivers three important steps to the user to give life-saving treatment
- Displays a highly visible readiness indicator so it’s obvious when it’s ready for use
- Uses QUIK-PAK electrodes that are pre-connected and simple to apply, with visual instructions on how to adhere them in a timely and correct fashion
- Built using the same advanced technology that medical professionals use
- Fully automatic, only requires the device to be opened and the electrodes to be applied to do its job
- Quick and easy to recharge and requires a minimum amount of maintenance
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Stores ECG for wireless transmission
- Carry case, first responder kit, charging stick, two pairs of electrodes, quick reference card and instructional DVD are all supplied with the defibrillator
- Save £10 on a bracket when bought with this Defibrillator!
FREE Delivery of this item to Mainland UK. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery.
Click here to see our full range of Defibrillators.
For more information, read our Defibrillator advice page. You can find out how defibrillators work and how to use one by reading our Defibrillator Facts page.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.