The Lifepak CR+ AED Semi Automatic Defibrillator provides the option to administer a charge of electrical energy to somebody’s heart when irregular patterns are detected. Semi automatic defibrillators detect problems with the heart and prompt the user when it decides the charge is needed.
- Ideal for use in workplaces and offices, schools, retail establishments and any other public place
- Simple to use, meaning even someone with little knowledge of defibrillators could save a life
- Walks the user through three important steps that help to give life-saving treatment
- Highly visible readiness indicator is displayed to make sure it’s obvious when it’s ready for use
- Uses pre-connected QUIK-PAK electrodes which are simple to apply, with instructions on how to correctly adhere them in a quick and proper way
- Uses the same advanced technology found in defibrillators used by medically trained professionals
- Semi automatic, detects a problem then prompts the user to administer the charge once the electrodes are correctly applied
- Easy and fast to recharge, requires a small amount of maintenance
- Can be used on both children and adults
- Stores ECG for wireless transmission
- Includes a carrying case, a first responder kit, a charging stick, two pairs of electrodes, a quick reference card and an instructional DVD
- Save £10 on a bracket when bought with this Defibrillator!
FREE Delivery of this item to Mainland UK. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery.
Click here to see our full range of Defibrillators.
For more information, read our Defibrillator advice page. You can find out how defibrillators work and how to use one by reading our Defibrillator Facts page.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.