The Cardiac Science Power Heart G5 Semi Automatic Defibrillator with CPR Device is suitable for use in many different environments including workplaces, transportation, sporting venues, places of worship and many more public places. These defibrillators detect irregular heart rhythms and prompt the user to administer a charge of electrical energy to make the heart fall back into a regular rhythm.
- Provides quick confidence to act in the occurrence of a sudden cardiac arrest
- Can be used by people with very little experience and knowledge as it provides user-paced instructions and real-time CPR feedback
- This defibrillator self-tests to find issues and alerts both visually and audibly; tests batteries, pads, internal circuitry and software
- Provides guidance for compression rates and depths
- Uses voice and text prompts which are clear and simple to follow
- Has fast shock time to ensure the best chance of survival for the victim
- Rugged design helps for use in harsh environments
- Save £10 on a bracket when bought with this Defibrillator!
FREE delivery of this item to Mainland UK.
Click here to see our full range of Defibrillators.
For more information, read our Defibrillator advice page. You can find out how defibrillators work and how to use one by reading our Defibrillator Facts page.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.