The Cardiac Science Power Heart G5 Fully Automatic defibrillator with CPR Device can be used in many different environments and by almost anybody! This defibrillator checks for irregular heart rhythms, also known as an arrhythmia, and administers a charge of electrical energy to try and make the heart work as normal.
- Gives the user a quick boost in confidence to act in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest
- Even people with no experience can use this defibrillator as it gives user-paced instructions and real-time CPR feedback
- Self-tests batteries, pads, internal circuitry and software to find faults
- Sounds visual and audio alerts if any faults are found, making sure it is not faulty when needed
- Provides guidance for compression depths and rates
- Offers clear and simple voice and text prompts so the user always feels in control
- Has a rapid shock time, giving the best chance of survival for the victim
- Has a rugged design that will help it last in harsh environments and situations
- Save £10 on a bracket when bought with this Defibrillator!
FREE delivery of this item to Mainland UK.
Click here to see our full range of Defibrillators.
For more information, read our Defibrillator advice page. You can find out how defibrillators work and how to use one by reading our Defibrillator Facts page.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.