Kidde i9080 Ionisation Smoke Alarm with Escape Light illuminates your way to safety in the event of a fast-flaming fire. This battery powered smoke alarm uses an ionisation sensor to detect fires and is incredibly easy to install since it has no wires.
- LPCB Certified to BS EN14604: 2005
- CE Tested and Certified
- Built-in emergency escape light to guide you through smoke and fire
- Combined test/hush button allows for testing and silencing of nuisance alarms
- Battery-powered detector (supplied with 2 9v batteries)
- Ideal for hallways and landings where the escape light can highlight escape routes
- 5 year warranty
View our full range of Smoke Alarms. We recommend using a Carbon Monoxide Detector alongside our Smoke Alarms.