Kidde HomeProtect Optical Smoke Alarm for Hallways uses high intensity LEDs to light up escape routes in the event of a fire. This smoke alarm has a sealed-in battery that will last the full 10 years of the alarm’s lifespan.
- UL Certified to EN14604
- CE Tested and Certified
- High intensity LEDs illuminate the area to guide you to safety in smoke and fire
- Sealed-in battery that lasts 10 years
- Hush button allows for quick silencing of nuisance alarms
- Test button has LEDs to provide simple verification of continual battery and alarm operation
- End of life warning lets you know when it’s time to replace the smoke alarm
- Optical sensors detect smoke and sound the alarm when detected
- Easy to install with single screw mounting bracket
- 10 year warranty
View our full range of Smoke Alarms. We recommend using a Carbon Monoxide Detector alongside our Smoke Alarms.