The APM145 is used by HVAC engineers for let by/stabilisation and tightness testing, working pressure test, flue draught test and operating pressure test. Data transfer comes as standard meaning that the previous readings will be stored on the device and can be turned into reports via the App.
- Will read 8 units of pressure measurement
- Easy to use menu driven software
- Timed Let-by/Stabilisation and Tightness test
- 0.01 resolution up to 19.99 mBar then over to 0.1 resolution
- Measurement range: -39.99 mBar to +130 mBar
- Large high resolution display
- Backlit screen
- Save results and create PDF reports via Sprint Mobile App
- Effortless push button zero
- Has standard push fit spigot connections
- Protective boot comes with magnet, tilt stand and hanging hook
- Can be purchased with an APRV pressure relief valve, AHP Hard Zipped Pouch or both (choose from options above)
- FREE delivery to mainland UK
If you would like to discuss this product, please call our sales team on 01724 281044.
See our full range of Anton Manometers