The APM155 Manometer is a device that can be used by gas engineers for let by/stabilisation and tightness testing, timed pressure tests and timed strength tests. It is designed for higher pressure testing than the APM135 and APM145. Any of the readings taken from the tests can be stored on the device and turned into professional reports using the free App.
- Reads 8 units of measurement
- 0 mBar to +2000 mBar (2 bar) measurement range
- 0.1 resolution up to 999.9 mBar then over to 1.0 resolution
- Menu driven software
- Timed Let-by/Stabilisation and tightness test
- Timed pressure and strength tests with duration, start and finish pressures
- Simple push button zero
- High Resolution Backlit screen
- Readings can be turned into PDF reports when used with Sprint Mobile App
- Comes with tilt stand, magnet, protective boot and hanging hook
- High Pressure spigot connections
- Can be purchased with an Accessory pack which includes AHP hard zipped pouch & the applicable connection for this higher pressure unit (see options above)
- FREE delivery to mainland UK
If you would like to discuss this product any further contact our sales team on 01724 281044.
See our range of Anton Manometers.