The Phoenix Citadel is designed and tested to the latest and prestigious European test standards for both fire and security protection, providing 30 minutes fire protection for paper and with a recommended cash rating of £4,000.
- Tested to the prestigious European S2 Security Standard (EN14450) giving a cash rating of £4,000 and valuables rating of £40,000
- Tested to the European LFS 30P Fire Protection standard (EN15659 ECB.2 Certified) giving 30 minutes fire protection for paper documents
- Approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS)
- Fitted with a high security double bitted VDS class 1 keylock or high security VDS class 1 (Secu A) electronic lock with time delay function
- Double wall construction with high grade concrete to provide both fire and burglary protection. Wall thickness of 56mm, door thickness 92mm with anti drill plates and re-locker protection
- Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint (RAL9003)
Free Delivery on this item to mainland UK. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. Please note a Door to Door Next Day delivery service is available, call us for details.
Please note the key lock version of this safe is unavailable for delivery until early February.
Image shows key lock version.
Click to view our full range of Fireproof Safes.