December 19, 2018Zach Chambers
Seen as though it’s nearly Christmas why not give our Christmas quiz a go. Good luck! We will post the answers in the New Year.
1. Which famous actor plays Buddy’s dad in the film Elf?
2. What was the name of the department store in the Miracle on 34th Street?
3. Who starred as a desperate dad in Jingle all the Way?
4. What year was Home Alone released?
5. Name the four sisters in Little Women?
1. Which song was the Christmas number 1 in the year 2010?
2. What is the biggest selling Christmas song of all time?
3. Which group had 3 successive UK Christmas number ones in 1996, 1997 and 1998?
4. Who sang “All I want for Christmas is you” in the film Love Actually?
5. How many iterations have there been of Band Aid “Do they know it’s Christmas?”
1. Which team was top of the Premier League on Christmas Day 2016?
2. Which city will host the 2022 Winter Olympics?
3. Which cricketer played for Scunthorpe United in the 1980’s?
4. In which year did the English National Football team have a number 1 chart hit with “Back Home”?
5. The annual Christmas Day “Dash to the Sea” is held in which seaside resort?
1. What is New Year’s Eve called in Scotland?
2. St Nicholas’s birthplace was in which modern day country?
3. What is the alternative name for Boxing Day?
4. What was the name of the Grinch’s dog in How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
5. What Century were Christmas crackers invented?
6. During the time of Jesus’s birth who was King of Judea?
7. What is the other name for the City of David?
8. Which of the following Countries celebrates New Year first – Australia, Samoa, New Zealand, Japan
9. What is the name of the author of ”The Snowman” books?
10. What’s the title of the Christmas carol about evergreen plants?
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from everyone at Fire and Safety Centre!