A great deal to offer

Need to speak to someone?Simply call 01724 281044

Click for Live Chat

Fire Extinguisher Service and Maintenance

Fire and Safety Centre recommends contacting a BAFE or BFC Registered Company to carry out commissioning, annual servicing and maintenance of fire extinguishers. A list of BAFE Registered Companies can be found at www.bafe.org,uk A list of BFC Registed Companies can be found at www.tbfc.org.uk

We accept all major credit and debit cards
What Fire Extinguisher To Use
Fire safety advice
Get a Quote!
Sign up to our newsletter


Read more.
Fire safety in the workplace
To Top