The Deafgard is a vibrating fire alarm for the deaf, meeting the mandatory requirements of the Equality Act 2010.
- Wireless, portable technology – battery operated
- Fully compliant to Equality Act 2010 recommendations
- Complies to BS EN 61000-6-1:2001, BS EN 61000-6-3:2001
- Vibrates automatically when fire alarm sounds
- High-intensity flashing strobe for visual indication
- Vibrating disc for use under pillow
- Integral alarm clock function
- Perfect for the hotel industry
View our Other Safety Products.
Further information on this product is available as a PDF, left. You'll need the free Adobe Reader
to open the file.