- Causes and types of Spills.
- Identification and use of Spill Kit contents
- How to effectively deploy Spill Kit contents.
- Develop simple workstation Spill planning.
- Emphasise Responder Safety.
- The importance of Spill Containment.
- Recovery, clean up & disposal of residues.
- Reporting and analysis.
A pass/fail questionnaire will be presented at the conclusion of the course. A 70% pass will be required.
Attendees will be expected to actively participate in the Course Work and will be required to prepare and make a 30 minute presentation on the topics to their peer group.
Attendees are encouraged to openly participate in the course. We are keen for delegates to learn, enjoy, question and contribute. Certificates of competence will be issued to those achieving a satisfactory standard.
Certificate Validity – 2 years from date of training.